Featured Post

July TeenTake & Make Craft: BEAD LIZARD

 This month have fun making a super cute Bead Lizard/Gecko you can turn into a keychain or lanyard. My Gecko: Isn't it cute? Kits are av...

Monday, July 27, 2020

Summer Take & Make Craft - MINI ZEN GARDEN!

Stop by the library this week to pick your Take & Make Craft Kit of the week - Mini Zen Gardens!  These are only available until supplies run out and they are going fast, so stop by soon.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mWUsxzz6dP8kjU5CnSssilF29nu15_mF
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TtnL8S4OZxN8pZ2pY-Kd_v0EO9NWSzZG

This week's kit contains all the supplies you need to make your own mini zen garden.  It comes with a plain metal tin which you can choose to decorate any way you want. I decided to decorate two of the tins. One I painted with acrylic paint and the other I used a decoupage technique with paper and glue.  I love how they came out! 
Check out the video below where I tell you how I decorated my mini zen gardens, and demonstrate an easy decoupage technique.  


Did you make a mini zen garden? Did you decorate it? Let us know in the comments how it turned out. 

Reminder: there is still time to sign up for Teen Thursday Online this week, Thursday 7/30 at 4pm.  This week we are having FUN WITH QUIZZES! You do have to sign up in advance so we can send you the meeting link.  Sign up here:

Check back next week for the. Next Teen Craft of the Week!  

Hope to see you soon!  
- Dori 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment