Featured Post

July TeenTake & Make Craft: BEAD LIZARD

 This month have fun making a super cute Bead Lizard/Gecko you can turn into a keychain or lanyard. My Gecko: Isn't it cute? Kits are av...

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

First Fanart Contest Entry!!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to show y'all our very first entry to the fanart contest!
(if you're like "What fanart contest?" you can find all the info about it right here!!

Our first entry is artwork of Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, drawn by Katie M.! She says, "The smaller figure is him, the larger is his reputation."


I'm not familiar with these books, but I'm intrigued! We love magic, we love heroic protagonists! And we love beautiful art! Thanks so much for your entry, Katie!

I can't wait to see more lovely drawings from you all!

~ Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment