Featured Post

July TeenTake & Make Craft: BEAD LIZARD

 This month have fun making a super cute Bead Lizard/Gecko you can turn into a keychain or lanyard. My Gecko: Isn't it cute? Kits are av...

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Try this fun & easy art project: "Watercolor" Bookmarks!

Check out this easy art project you can do with items you probably have sitting around at home. You don't even need a paintbrush!

Abby from the Fairport Public Library shows us how to make a killer watercolor bookmark using just markers and a plastic bag.


I had a lot of fun trying it myself. Here are the ones I made today:



What do you think? Give it a try! If you do, let us know how it worked out.

Have you been trying any arts or crafts while social distancing at home? Tell us what you've tried. You can also take a picture and send it to Dori at deisenstat@pls-net.org. I'll share the pictures in future blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment