Featured Post

July TeenTake & Make Craft: BEAD LIZARD

 This month have fun making a super cute Bead Lizard/Gecko you can turn into a keychain or lanyard. My Gecko: Isn't it cute? Kits are av...

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Fun with quizzes!


Do you like taking quizzes just for the fun of it? I know I do! What could be better than quizzes based off of YA books?

Happy Zooey Deschanel GIF by New Girl

Below I linked a number of YA literature based quizzes. These are from a list compiled by Book Riot, and include quizzes by Book Riot, various publishers, and YA fans.  Some of these were really fun to do.  I tried every quiz I included on the list.

Warning, many of these have a lot of ads, so you might have to be patient and keep clicking off the ads.
  • Who Said It? In this quiz you have to guess which YA book each quote is from. I believe the books are all 2019 releases. This one isn't easy. I got 6/10, but I did guess on a couple.  
  • Would you survive a YA Science Fiction Novel? If you like science fiction, this quiz is for you. Answer the questions to find out if your character will survive. My result: "You make it safely to the new planet! But, the planet is already inhabited by aliens. Oh, and they've taken you prisoner. You're still alive, so hopefully a rescue is on its way in the sequel?" At least I'm still alive, right? So, did you survive?
  • The Hardest YA Quiz Here it is! This quiz declares itself the hardest. It is one of the longest quizzes in the group, but personally I thought the one asking you to guess the book from the first sentence was more difficult. I thought this was a great quiz though, so give it a try.  I got 19 out of 25. How did you do?

If you try any of these, leave us a comment and tell us your result. Can you beat my score? What book did you get?   

Happy quizzing,
😍 Dori

1 comment:

  1. These were so fun!!! The first lines one was DEFINITELY harder than the "hardest YA quiz." I got 19/25 on that one and (oof) 5/15 on the first lines 😂 awful considering I'd read most of those books!!

    ReplyDelete