Featured Post

July TeenTake & Make Craft: BEAD LIZARD

 This month have fun making a super cute Bead Lizard/Gecko you can turn into a keychain or lanyard. My Gecko: Isn't it cute? Kits are av...

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Make a Quick and Easy T-shirt Bag

I love working on craft projects when I'm at home. My sewing machine has been getting a lot of use lately!

In this video I show you how you can make a reusable bag out of an old t-shirt. It is fast and easy, and you can do it without any sewing. All you need is a t-shirt and scissors. These bags are great because they are light, you can roll them up pretty small to pack into another bag, and they are much easier to wash than most of the reusable bags sold in stores. Also, they make great beach bags!

If you try it, let me know how your bag turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment