Featured Post

July TeenTake & Make Craft: BEAD LIZARD

 This month have fun making a super cute Bead Lizard/Gecko you can turn into a keychain or lanyard. My Gecko: Isn't it cute? Kits are av...

Thursday, May 14, 2020

New YA Book Releases!


Check out some of these new YA books that were just released within the past few weeks!
Some have wait lists, but some were available to borrow when I last checked.

I am really excited to read Clap When You Land, by Elizabeth Acevedo. I loved her previous books The Poet X and With The Fire On High.

I am also intrigued by The Best Week That Never Happened, by Dallas Woodburn. It takes place in Hawaii, where the main character finds herself alone and confused, and has to try to piece together what happened and why she is there.

Do any of these books look good to you? Is there anything you are looking forward to reading? Tell us in the comments!

Find these books at owwl.overdrive.com or by using the Libby app.
Happy reading!
😀Dori




2 comments:

  1. *quietly adds these to my thousand-mile-long TBR list*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I have sooo many things on my TBR list!

      Delete